Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thursday = Hump Day Treats

Saturday: drinking T2 Green Rose; feeling: like a procrastinator

I have been quite lazy on the blogging front, as well as behind in munching the normal amount of crap The March Hare and I are famous for. Basically, it has been a week in chocolate: mint patties + way too many m&ms + la bella cioccolata instant hot chocolate = it is clearly "that time" again.

However, I did have the pleasure of checking out an elusive club at a friend's party, Mars Lounge. Not only did the red interiors with the minimalistic-futuristic sofas get to me, but so did the cocktail list.

I'm a martini girl through and through - I love the fruitinis and gourmand-sweet-as-sin variety. However I was enticed by the following:


Setting me back a hefty $16 (ouch) was the Bella Rouge. Like the vixen the name suggests, it was irresistible. An explosion of strawberries, raspberries, mulberries & bacardi, layered with chocolate liqueur. It was like lust in a glass (no jokes!). On par with a time MH was a bit younger... and had her first taste of a strawberry daiquiri in a glass covered in molten chocolate. So obviously, I had to take a photo.

Until next time, adieu, MH.

No comments:

Post a Comment